DON’T HOLD BACK
The Bajaj Dominar is the preferred motorcycle of choice for long-distance riders. Dominar has conquered the world’s toughest roads, pushing the bike to its limits across 5 continents and creating great memories in every ride.
From the same maker, comes the Dominar 250 welcoming you to leave the city behind, ride out and create your stories.
DON’T HOLD BACK
Click and Drag for 360 View
- Selecciona un color:
- Canyon Red
- Charcoal Black
WHAT POWERS THE DOMINAR 250
DOHC Engine with FI
Always–on power for superior, all altitude performance.
Dual Channel ABS
Dual channel ABS complimented with radial caliper mounting provides unmatched safety & reliability on all kind of roads.
Dual Note Exhaust
Eye catching design, built to deliver a super acoustic feedback from every rev & twist of the throttle.
Assist & Slipper Clutch
Effortless downshifts and smoother engine braking for an unrivalled riding experience.
Upside Down (USD) Forks
Better handling & comfort along with a powerful muscular look.
Automatic LED Headlamps
Full LED Mosaic headlamps that automatically switch on and improve visibility upto 1500 metres.
Dual LCD Display
Two consoles, Primary & Secondary for clear & undistracted display.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: DOHC, 4 Valve, Liquid Cooled, Twin Spark, FI
- Max Power: 27 PS @ 8500 RPM
- Max Torque: 23.5 NM@ 6500 RPM
- Displacement: 249 cc
- Transmission:6 Speed with Slipper Clutch
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Disc 300 mm diameter
- Brake Size Rear: Disc 230 mm diameter
- Tyre Front: 100/80 – 17 Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 130/70 - 17 Tubeless
- Break Type Front Disc (Dual Channel ABS)
- Brake Type Rear: Disc (Dual Channel ABS)
- Frame Type: Beam Type Perimeter
- Length x Width x Height: 2156 mm x NA mm x 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 157 mm
- Suspension Front: 37mm Upside Down (USD) Fork
- Kerb Weight: 180 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 13 L
- Suspension Rear: Multi-Step Monoshock with Nitrox
- System: Digital LCD Display with dual display
- Battery: 12V , 8Ah VRLA
- Head Lamps: LED with AHO, 10 units